- measurement of short-circuit loop parameters,
- testing of A and AC type residual current circuit breakers,
- measurement of continuity of protective connections,
- measurement of insulation resistance at voltage of 2,5kV,
- measurement of voltage and frequency.
Wireless transmission of measurement results from the MPI-502 and MIC-2510 meters memory to a computer with the included OR-1 adapter.
The set, including all the accessories, is stored in a convenient and durable aluminum case.
- Short circuit loop parameters measurements:
- measurements of short circuit loop impedance in networks with rated voltage: 220/380V, 230V/400V, 240/415V and frequency 45...65Hz,
- measurements of short circuit loop impedance with current 15mA without tripping the circuit breaker.
- Testing the RCD breakers of AC, A types:
- testing of prompt, short-delay (general) and selective RCDs for the rated current values 10, 30, 100, 300, 500mA,
- IA measurement
- RE and UB measurement without tripping the circuit breaker,
- extended RCD test function AUTO, with measurement of ZL-PE with current 15mA - measurement of IA and tA during one RCD tripping.
- Detection of the replacement L and N in the socket and automatic conversion in the meter.
- Low voltage resistance measurements of protective circuits and junctions:
- measurement of resistance with ±200 mA current
- calibration of test leads - possibility of using any length of test leads,
- low current resistance measurement with accoustic signalling
- Rapid check for the correct connection of PE wire using touch electrode.
- Measurement of mains voltage and frequency.
- Power supply from LR6 batteries or NiMH accumulators (option).
- The device meets the requirements of IEC 61557 standard.
INSULATION RESISTANCE MEASUREMENT UP TO 2TΩ IN ACCORDANCE WITH IEC 61557-2
FULL CAPTURE AND RECORDING OF MEASUREMENT CONDITIONS
- Insulation resistance measurement:
- selectable measurement voltage 100, 250, 500, 1000 V or any in the range of 502500 V at 10 V resolution,
- continuous indication of measured insulation resistance or leakage current,
- automatic discharge of measured object capacitive voltage after the completion of insulation resistance measurement,
- acoustic signaling of 5 seconds intervals to facilitate capturing time characteristics,
- metered T1, T2 and T3 test times from the range of 1...600s for measuring one or two absorption coefficients (DAR, PI or Ab1, Ab2),
- capability of automatic measurement of multi-wire cables with the additional AutoISO-2500 adapter,
- indication of actual test voltage during measurement,
- protection against measuring live objects.
- Continuity measurement of protective connections and equipotential bonding in accordance with PN-EN 61557-4 with current > 200 mA.
- Circuit continuity and resistance measurement at low voltage.
- circuit resistance measurement ( < 999 ) with current < 15 mA,
- quick acoustic signaling for a circuit of resistance lower than 10,
- compensation (automatic zero) of test lead resistance.
- Measurement of leakage current during insulation resistance testing.
- Measurement of capacity during the measurement of RISO.
- Continuous measurement of surrounding temperature with the capability of recording results in memory.
- DC and AC voltage measurement in the range of 0600 V.
- 990 cells of memory (11880 records) with the capability of wireless data transmission to a PC (with the USB-OR-1 adapter) or through a USB cable.
- Power supply from battery packs.
- DC current measurement (CMP-401 only) and AC current.
AC/DC voltage measurement up to 600V.
- Resistance measurement and continuity test:
- continuity test with acoustic signalling (beeper) for resistance below 50.
- Temperature measurement (Fahrenheit and Celsius units).
- Frequency measurement.
- Capacitance measurement (CMP-401 only).
- Diode test.
- safe, insulated measuring clamps,
- double molded housing,
- autoranging/manual range selection,
- DATA HOLD function, for holding measured values,
- backlit LCD,
- REL function,
- over range indication,
- AUTO-OFF function.
Download: Data Sheets