Laboratory hotplates SLK 12
To heat up liquids quickly and safely, SI Analytics hotplates SLK 12 are the optimum solution. The heating power can be adjusted in 9 steps and heats up to 1.7 kW (with extended hotplate step 2 and the 230 V version only).
- The pore-free glass-ceramics surface (easy-to-clean) is highly resistant against chemical influences and temperature fluctuations.
- The glass-ceramics surface has a high infrared permeability and hence is exceptional economic saving energy and time.
- The heating surface is throughout planar and offers not heated border areas. This allows the vessel to be heated partially or completely removed off the hotplate.
- High-quality, unpainted and nonsensitive stainless steel casing.
- Heating area with two zones (230 V) for small and bigger vessels.
- Indicator LED for residual heat for safe operation.
- An optional compressed air connection allows operation in highly aggressive environment.
Technical Data / Flyerdownload PDF file