• External menu-driven calibration allowing user-selectable range of calibration weights.
• Internal calibration (option) for outstanding accuracy without the need for manual calibration.
• Mains powered.
• Wipe clean ABS plastic housing with 304 grade stainless steel pan.
• Large easy to read dual line LCD display with backlight.
• Standard applications include weighing, percentage weighing, parts counting, dynamic (animal) weighing and solid and liquid density determination.
• Bi-directional RS-232 interface and USB interface as standard.
• Can be configured to print a GLP Compliant report after each calibration to include the time, date, balance number and a verification of the calibration.
• Force-restoration mechanism for supreme accuracy, or alloy load cell technology for stable yet accurate weighing.
• Automatic temperature compensation.
• Multiple weighing units.
• Easy to use, wipe-clean sealed membrane keypad.
• Below balance weighing facility (accessory hook required).
• Display in a choice of 4 languages – English, German, French & Spanish.
• Password protection.
• Security locking point.
Maximum Capacity: 210 g
Readability (d): 0.0001 g
Min. weight (USP): 0.4 g
Repeatability: (Std. Dev) 0.0002 g
Linearity: 0.0003 g
Units of Measure: grams, milligrams, carats, grains, Newtons, ounces, troy ounces, Drams, Taels-HK, Taels-T, Taels-S, Mommes, Tolas, Ticals, pennyweight, custom
Stabilization Time: Typically 3 seconds
Operating Temp: 15ºC to 35ºC recommended, 40 – 60 % RH (non-condensing)
Power Supply: External mains power adapter - supplied as standard (Input Voltage 100–240 VAC, 50/60 Hz)
Input Voltage: 18 VDC - 830 mA
Display: LCD with black backlight, 7 characters, 24 mm high, and symbols
Draft Shield (w x d x h): Sliding door Draft Shield (198 x 212 x 240 mm)
Pan Size: Round, 80mm diameter
Overall: Dimensions (wxdxh): 228x377x333 mm (9x14.8x13.1 in)
Net Weight: 5.9 kg / 13 lb 0 oz
Calibration Suffix i = internal calibration mechanism, e = external calibration only