The PROTIG 200 DC (200 A) ensures high-quality welds on both mild and stainless steels thanks to its advanced secondary control system. Its intuitive interface makes it incredibly simple to adjust the welding settings.
IMPROVED DC WELDING
- Secondary control system: ensuring excellent arc stability and a constant current in any welding position.
- DC TIG: for quality welding on all ferrous materials such as steel, stainless steel and copper as well as its alloys.
- Pulsed DC TIG: controls the temperature of the weld pool, reduces deformation and allows thin metal sheets from 0.3 mm thick to be assembled.
- SPOT: fast and precise spot-welding before joining thin sheets.
- Two ignition systems: contactless HF ignition and Arc-Lift ignition for electro-sensitive environments.
= Three trigger controls: 2T, 4T and 4T LOG.
- Automatic torch detection: compatible with grip-handle and double-button torches
+ MMA welding: basic and rutile electrodes (up to Ø 5 mm).
+ Pulsed MMA welding: enables vertical-up welding for pipeline work.
+ Three built-in welding support technologies:
- Anti-Sticking technology: reduces the risk of the electrode sticking to the workpiece.
- Hot Start: makes ignition easier and can be adjusted for different metals in seconds.
- Arc Force: a one-off current boost for difficult welding tasks.
Welding current: 230V, 1 ph, 50/60 Hz
Power supply: 16A
Welding current range (MMA): 10-160 A
Welding current range (TIG): 5-200 A
Maximum welding current: 200 A
No-load voltage: 65V
Duty cycle (environment temperature at 40°C):
200 A/18 V @ 20%
115 A/14.6 V @ 60%
90 A/13.6 V @ 100%
160 A/26.4 V @ 20%
90 A/23.6 V @ 60%
70 A/22.8 V @ 100%
Dimensions (L x w x h): 43.5x21.5x32.5 cm
Protection class: IP21
Standard: IEC 60974-1/3/10 A
Included accessories: TIG Torch TIG26DB - 4 m + Plastic case, Electrode Holder 200 A - 2 m + Earth cable 200 A - 2 m, 25 mm²